Hi guys it’s great to finally be back! I’m really sorry for being so MIA for so long, but it was such a hectic week for me the week I got back from London. And to make things worse, the APEC affected my internet at home so I couldn’t post any of my pending blog entries HUHU. I’m actually at a salon right now as I post this entry. Thank God their internet is fast enough to upload my super duper long overdue October favorites video! Please forgive me for posting it just now. Enjoy and feel free to ask me any questions about any of the products I've mentioned. :)
Stay tuned for a few more videos coming up soon about my London trip and all the makeup I brought!
Here are all the products I've mentioned in the video. Please do like and subscribe!1. Benefit's Bathina Just Confess, You're Obsessed!
2. Laura Mercier Body Butter in Amber Vanilla
3. Mondes Professional Moroccan Argan Hair Mask with Keratin
4. Benefit's World Famous Neutrals Eye Palette
5. Shu Uemura Brow Sword
6. K Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow 24 Hour Pen
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit
8. MAC Harmony Blush
9. MAC Prep + Prime Fix Plus